| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mitilini in July is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:13 long and the longest day is 14:51 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Mitilini July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mitilini, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mitilini: